dates and course fees
We will be offering our renewal courses on the following dates and at these prices
- Summer Course 2013 £5950
- 8th April 4th July (break 16th 26th May)
- Autumn Course 2013 £5950
- 2nd September 28th November (break 10th 20th October)
- Spring Course 2014 £4350
- 16th January 13th March (8 weeks)
- Summer Course 2014 £5995
- 28th April 24th July (break 5th - 15th June)
- Autumn Course 2014 £5995
- 8th September 4th December (break 16th - 26th October)
The course fee includes
- All accommodation in single rooms
- All meals
- Tuition fees for lectures and workshops
- Spiritual direction and counselling sessions
- All course notes offered by the lecturers
The accommodation is provided within the Hall itself, with three meals per day plus afternoon tea. Tea and coffee are always freely available. Each bedroom has central heating, a wash-hand basin, a chest of drawers, a wardrobe, a desk with a lamp, an easy chair, a Bible, a kettle plus tea/coffee (and a bed, of course!). All rooms are single, most with scenic views. Bathrooms and showers are available on each corridor. There are laundry facilities provided free of charge, and fresh bed linen and towels are provided weekly.
Our new en-suite rooms are double the size of the standard room and have been fully refurbished. An en-suite room for the three Courses will be charged at £12 per day extra and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Summer and Autumn Renewal Courses 2013 the total price of en suite accommodation is £6850.00
- For Summer and Autumn Renewal Courses 2014 the total price of en suite accommodation is £6895.00
The fee does not include
- Your flights to and from England
- The cost of the pilgrimage
- Your expenses during the 10-day break
- Personal expenses
Some participants will join the optional pilgrimage; other participants may like to take the opportunity to visit friends or family, or to tour Britain/Ireland during this time. We have found that those with no contacts in Britain have been invited by fellow participants for the break.
You should bring toiletries and whatever personal items you need. You will also require spending money for things like trips out (full day excursions £20.00 - £25.00. Past participants have found that they require around £50.00 a week for expenses.
“The Hawkstone course was balanced, beautiful, and delightful. Hawkstone is your home; here is your freedom. Believe me, it is an addictive place! The Redemptorist community and the staff invest in people, and that is the most valuable investment in the Church today. There is an overwhelming hospitality and reverence for each person, which will stay with me for the rest of my life as the treasure beyond price.”
Sister Maria Houthfoodt, from Belgium returning from the West Indies